Friday, September 27, 2013

Story of finding my lost ring back! - Ch 3

Chapter 3
Another morning, I woke up with same grumbling and the journey was same like the previous day. I changed 3 seats all over again. I ended up sitting next to an HR friend of mine. I reached Manyata Tech Park. I did alight the bus. A guy started staring at me as soon as I alighted. Now this was disgusting behavior of any gentlemen working in an MNC was my first thought. I continued to walk and the guy approached me. “A new co-traveler” remember? Mentioned in chapter 1 ?
A new co-traveler: Hi
Me: Hi
A new co-traveler: Do you come in this bus daily?
Me: Yes, I do!
A new co-traveler: I came only yesterday in this bus, and I had to come all over again today with a purpose!
Me: Smile (You think, I care?)
A new co-traveler: Oh! By the way, I did not recognize you today. Yesterday your hair were tied up and today they are loose.
Me: (Excuse me! What are you up to?)
A new co-traveler: The purpose I came today in this bus is, oh sorry, did you lose anything by chance?
Me: Yuss Yuss (Surprised and shocked)
A new co-traveler: What did you lose?
Me: A ring (Saddened)
A new co-traveler: Is this the one?
Me: Yuss, how and where did you find it?
A new co-traveler: I found it yesterday, in the bus. I did not know if it belonged to you.
Me: Thank you so much. Thanks a lot. This means a lot to me.
A new co-traveler: Ok! Bye!
In no time he had vanished. Now I realized when and where I lost my ring. You remember Aditi and her husband ?? And I was trying to be nice? Damn!! The crazy reason I exchanged my seat for? Holy! That is where I had lost my Ring!!
Well, I found it back. And I am glad the Angelic person had returned it to me in this generation, where people do not return a small Pen borrowed from others. He had returned a Diamond Ring!



5 comments: